BookLife Publishing is seeking submissions of short stories and picture books suitable for ages 3-9 years, in any genre or style and by writers of any background, from the UK or worldwide.
BookLife Publishing is happy to accept submissions from published or unpublished writers, with or without agent representation, or from agents directly. They are looking for complete manuscripts at this time and will not be able to consider pitches, proposals, or incomplete manuscripts.
- Please send digital submissions only please to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send complete manuscripts in standard manuscript format– double spaced, indented, left-justified and in Times New Roman or similar serif font.
- Please include your name, the book title and page number in a header in your document.
- If the book is illustrated, please provide any visuals or illustrations, or a sample thereof.
- If your book is not yet illustrated, or illustration is in progress, please let us know.
- Include a covering letter telling us a little about yourself as a writer, and a little about your book – who is it aimed at, why you wanted to write it, or why you think we should publish it! Please also include your telephone number and email address so we can contact you!
- Please include a brief synopsis of your book.
- Please give details of simultaneous submissions if your work is being considered elsewhere.
- Please give details of previous publications if your book has been published before; publisher information, dates, and confirmation that the book is available for publication.
- Agent contact details if applicable.